What Do We Do?
Problems with your Aluminium Window, Doors and Screens?
Window Doctorz offers an extensive range of repairs, maintenance and general servicing to get the joinery again working well. Over time and use many of the original parts suffer from wear & tear.
Some of the typical work we carry out includes:
- Rollers – repair/replace in windows, glass sliding doors and security doors
- Track cleaning – in conjunction with new rollers
- Weather felts – repair/replace in windows and doors (reduces noise and seals against winds)
- Spiral balances – repair/replace in double hung windows (prevents window sashes falling under their own weight)
- Handles/locks – supply and install new (or repair existing) to windows, glass sliding doors, security sliding doors and hinged doors
- Hinges – supply and install new (or repair existing) to awning and casement windows, glass & timber doors, security doors
- Door tracking – supply and install new (or repair existing) tracking for sliding doors
- Screens – supply & install a full range of new fly and security screens (diamond grill or stainless steel mesh)
- Fly Mesh – replace mesh on fly and security screens (different strengths of mesh available)
At Window Doctorz we pride ourselves on being punctual, reliable and doing a good job right the first time. If ever a client is not 100% happy with the job we do, we will return immediately to remedy at our cost.
Window Doctorz employs the latest protective coatings technology and work practices in restoring old aluminium windows and doors. Our works methodology has been developed in conjunction with our major supplier DULUX, and can best be described as very professional and thorough with a major focus on attention to detail.
The restoration process is all carried out on site without the removal of fixed window frames.
Restoration of old aluminium windows & doors may not always be suitable or the best solution. The existing frames maybe too structurally damaged or exhibit excessive amounts of oxidation or corrosion. In these cases where the restoration process cannot bring back the old joinery to look & work like new, Window Doctorz would recommend full replacement.
We offer a full range of window/door designs to meet any renovation plans. These include:
- Single & double sliding windows & doors in any powder coat colour
- Awning windows (push out from the bottom)
- Casement windows (push out from the side in single or multiple sets)
- Double hung windows (operate up & down)
- Stacker doors (multiple sliding to one direction)
- Bi-fold doors & windows
Our service involves removal of old joinery, frame preparation and supply & install of the new windows/doors. We also prepare new openings if required in brick veneer and timber weatherboard walls.